ModernUI for Kustom KLWP
You need Nova launcher for opening app drawer (need to reconfigure if you use other supported launcher).
1. Make sure you keep your home screen clean from icons and widget.
2. Disable dock in Nova settings.
3. Make sure you have 3 pages for your home screen. To do that :
> Long tap your home screen
> Tap + sign to add pages
> Tap home icon on top of the 1st page to set it as the main page
To apply preset:
1. Open KLWP app – after you download it from play store
2. Tap menu icon on top left corner of the KLWP editor
3. Tap load preset
4. Choose “modern ui” or “modern ui si” preset from installed section
5. Tap screen count icon on top right corner (below the “+” sign)
6. Choose X=3 and Y=1, tap ok
7. Tap save (disc icon) on top of KLWP editor
8. You will be prompted to set KLWP as your wallpaper, tap “set as wallpaper”